The Forum allows users to participate in conversations around shared blog posts, taped video encounters, and podcasts. Possible topics for such conversations include current events, Illichian concepts, and the intersection between Illich’s thought and that of others. The specific content of the conversation and the format in which it is conducted is left to participants.  

The Forum allows users to participate in conversations around shared blog posts, taped video encounters, and podcasts. Possible topics for such conversations include current events, Illichian concepts, and the intersection between Illich’s thought and that of others. The specific content of the conversation and the format in which it is conducted is left to participants.  

Where are the River...

Notifications
Clear all

Where are the Rivers North of the Future?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Neto Leao
(@neto-leao)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

On October 2019, my companion and I shared the joy of sitting for a conversation with David Cayley. We were all in State College, Pennsylvania, guests of Samar and Sajay. Isabelle and I were celebrating a yearlong sojourn in foreign lands guided by the wish to experience the atmosphere of the Illich table. We are searching for a way of living anchored by friendship through conversations, painting and filming. We've been practicing a sort of ritual in which Isabelle sets up an easel and canvas while I set the camera and the audio recorder up, hoping to create a space to meet the other. Here one can have a glimpse of our conversation with David Cayley.

https://www.gazeproject.com/videos?wix-vod-comp-id=comp-juyw5qd9

This topic was modified 1 year ago 3 times by Neto Leao

Posted : 19/10/2021 9:54 am
SOGO AKUNPRO
(@sogoslotvvip)

Thanks for the video. it is very well produced.

LINK RESMI SOGOSLOT

Posted : 17/02/2024 5:10 am
Share: